Friday, December 30, 2016

Construction

Quick update here. I just finished a MAJOR scene that needs to be shown, in its entirety, right now!

Behold! 75% of all scenes in the game right now!

Okay, that was maybe a bit over-hyped. I had the big coffee today. Anyways, the above image is what I will be using for all the unfinished scenes when we put the game out for testing. Right now my coder has a bunch of stock photos and BRAZZERS photos as placeholders, but I don't want to use those in the game I present because 1) plagiarism and 2) what if people are more turned on by all the BRAZZERS photos than Eva? I can't have people sending me emails asking to put Ricki Raxxx back in the game instead of Eva. No, fuck that. Not unless BRAZZERS buys this game.

Also, you might have noticed my marvelously artistic backgrounds are way more realistic than my cartoons. Yeah, I shortcut that shit and just pull photos off Google and mess them up on Photoshop. Seems to be what the guys at MNF do, anyways, and I don't want to spend a ton of time drawing fucking scenery. That giant purple dong is all me, though; although it would've been badass if I found a stock photo of a crane carrying a massive violet dildo through a construction site.

And before you ask: no, Eva does not fuck the bus-sized dildo in the game, you insatiable heathens!

No comments:

Post a Comment