Thursday, December 22, 2016

Filler Images

We're getting closer and closer to going live with Beta Testing. My coder and I are still working out how we will upload the game as he's making it in Unity. Worst case, it will be a download. I'll be asking for bugs and critiques on the Legend of Krystal Forums. He tells me the game is pretty much ready, I just need to get more artwork in to replace his filler images. Luckily I have a big break from work coming up next week, so hopefully I can crank out enough to get this game going.

Until then, please enjoy the last two images I finished for non-sex actions.


Working as a maid will earn you a small sum and extra inhibition. Use sparingly.


Once your stamina is low, you'll need to whip off the bra and have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment