Thursday, December 15, 2016

Opening sequences and Landlord

I created an opening sequence for the game to explain what is going on with the player and the step mom. It's comical, so hopefully players find the hilarity. Sometimes my humor is hit and miss. My coder is hard at work cranking out versions and then tweeking. His placeholder images have really motivated me to get more artwork cranked out. I'm going to stay up late tomorrow and really dig in.

Until then, here's a peak at the opening sequence:



Haha, get it? She's drunk and talking about a stupid plan! Total classic! Okay, that seems weird out of context, but I have to build anticipation somehow. You'll just have to wait until the Alpha version is up at the Legend of Krystal Forums.

And here's our lovely landlord!


What a sleazebag... and what a horse cock! Also, I'm just now seeing that his crotch is not lining up with his navel and THAT'S why his pants didn't look right! Shit... come on, Guy Gin, you're better than that. Sorry guys, I spent way too much time getting his Kentucky Waterfall haircut juuuust right and then there was the subtle shading of his penis bulging against the poly-cotton blend sweat pants... I just got distracted, alright!

I'll fix it in post!

No comments:

Post a Comment