Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Title screen

I have an unofficial title screen for PMSM ready!
Gaze upon the radness of it!

I also picked up a coder who has already put together the bones of the game (took him about an hour he says. Wow!) so I better quit fucking around making Meet N Fuck comics and start cranking out artwork for Eva! Here are a few things I have to draw Eva doing before I'm ready to show off the game:


  • Eva fucking the customer
  • Eva fucking the player
  • Eva fucking the landlord
  • Eva sucking dick
  • Eva fucking with her tits
  • Eva getting hammered and passing out
I will likely start the game off with still images to let people test it while giving me time to create frames for animated scenes. My coder isn't an experienced animator by his own admission, so we've just got to kind of figure it out as we go. I also have to come up with some dialogue and an opening sequence. I'm skipping a tutorial because there aren't a ton of options to begin with. Nobody likes tutorials anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment