Wednesday, December 28, 2016

First Corruption

So the gist of the game is that the player needs to pimp out his stepmom in order to make rent. However, Stepmom won't just go out and start hooking right off the bat. She needs to be corrupted enough. Good thing your default Stepmom, Eva, is kind of a booze hound.

Nothing says "I'm broke as fuck" like McCormick's!

When you finally get her boozed up and knock her inhibition down low enough, you can take a shot at corrupting her. If you succeed you'll be treated to a (as of now) blistering 22 frame cutscene that starts with Eva walking in on you during extra-special private time.

I'm not British; I just think "wank" is such a fun word.

You may have noticed the impossible dick-to-body ration on the player. Yes, that's on purpose. After browsing some original stuff by this artist Shiin and having my world rocked by it, I overhauled the player's large wiener into a gargantuan, inflated satire of a penis... because fuck realism.

During the scene, you'll coerce Eva into "assisting" you and switch to POV for the first H scene in the game (unless you somehow manage to screw over the landlord right off the bat, you irresponsible little shit!).

I wanted to capture the curvature of the schlong, but it just wasn't happening.

Some of you might be saying, "Guy Gin, we don't need 22 fucking slides of some shaggy-haired, titan-dicked asshat sharing dialogue with a sloppy caricature of Eva Notty!" Well, I hadn't planned on 22 frames, either. Shit just happens, man. I'm a writer first; artist second and most games have shit for story. I have a shot of hands feeling her up under her bra that took fucking forever to create. I didn't need that shot for the game to make sense, but dammit, we need more H dealing with underwear in my opinion.

Maybe the blowjob scene will be shorter, but probably not because I think I'm going to stage it in a clothing store dressing room. Hell yeah!

P.S. Thanks to the guy on the forums who said I should add a shadow behind Eva on the bed. It DOES add some perspective! And most importantly, it didn't take a lot of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment