Friday, January 6, 2017

Giving you options

The game is coming along and I think we're preparing to unleash the beta version this month, hopefully. As I've probably mentioned before, there won't be any animations to this one and it won't be in Flash. My coder worked this all up in Unity and I'm pretty happy with it as far as a free game is concerned.

I'm still missing plenty of artwork for cutscenes and events, etc. but I'll at least have enough artwork ready for players to get a good sense of the game before they start running into "Construction Worker Eva" a lot. As for game play, once the player starts pimping Eva out, there will be four overall options for what she will perform, with ascending rewards: Titfuck, Blow Job, Intercourse and Anal. I've even worked up some pretty stellar (if I do say so myself) buttons for each selection.

Added some detail and shading, but left a little to the imagination.

I still have to figure out how to publish this for public consumption, but stick to this blog or the Legend of Krystal Forums for the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment