Saturday, January 7, 2017

Lots of work done today.

I covered a milestone this morning by knocking out the 15 frame scene for the first Special Client. I tried out a new method of putting together the scenes by pasting individual poses in as multiple layers on Photoshop. So I have one layer that is Eva looking at the client, another layer that is Eva looking at the player, and then both the player and client are separate layers. I make sure everything is scaled correctly on Inkscape before exporting the bitmap, that way I can have a stagnant background and just make the layers I need visible. This is probably basic level stuff for other artists, but I don't have any formal training.

Oh, and I realized I had been using an ancient version of Inkscape and upgraded. HOLY SHIT! The new version is much easier (once I took that annoying snapping feature off). Gone are the days of having to create and then shape each curved line as a fill-only object, because the new version allows you to taper both ends of your line and adjust the thickness of the curve. That is exactly the fuck what I've been needing!

Anyways, enough with the technical crap, you guys want a peek at the new scene, huh?



This sitcom is about to get real inappropriate.

As you can see, the player takes advantage of his friend's preoccupation with breasts and gets him to cough up a sizable sum to get to play with Eva's. Also, if the friend looks a lot like a reskinned player, congratulations, you caught me! This isn't the first shortcut I've used and it sure as hell won't be the last. I have to maximize my work time, dammit! Anyways, there is a lot more dialogue here, followed by several frames of the actual deed and a surprise ending! And then... oh, you noticed that Eva is wearing stockings under the trench coat, did you? Yes... she is wearing something different than her typical turquoise undies this time. I mean, duh. Special client!

What's that? You want to see what's under that coat? Douchie McTool in the green shirt up there had to cough up a hundred bucks for that, man. What are you offering?

Oh, okay... I guess it wouldn't hurt to give you a tad bit more. Behold!

Did you just have the same reaction as Douchie? Go change your pants.

Still looking at a release this month for the beta version. As a forewarning, this is probably the last big cut scene in the game before release. I'm just going to fill the remaining ones with still images for the actions so that testers won't just be staring at Construction Eva over and over. Or the giant purple dick; whatever your kink is. I don't judge.

5 comments:

  1. When do you think a playable alpha or beta will be available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, yeah, the project is dead. I farted off doing other things. I'll make an announcement about it. Might turn it into a comic or something. Sorry for getting your hopes up. I'm kind of a slacker.

    ReplyDelete