Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Teasers

Decided to do some teasers to get people excited for the upcoming comic. I had a lot of time today (don't ask) to work on art and got a lot done. First up is a body shot of Mr. Green in all of his glowing, bonerific glory.


His dick doesn't really glow in the game (it's pixelated out. Japan, duh), but I just thought it was appropriate and easy enough to add. Not sure how well the heads are scaling; it has me worried. I'll look into how to fix this.

Next up, a teaser scene. Here's the original screenshot on top and then my version below.


This is what you can kind of expect in the comics. A lot of reused, albeit altered, art. I cut/pasted the Green and Miko faces and then just tweeked them a little bit. Again, still working on scaling and distance, but not bad, I think. Oh, and I also reused the dick, just without the ground effects.

Once I start working on the actual comic, there's not going to be a lot of sex scenes right off the bat (though I will be working on them occasionally). I gotta set up the story, which means a lot of fully clothed dialogue. Just a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment