Friday, August 5, 2016

Ellen faces and a comparison

I managed some quality time last night and this morning to get some work done on Ellen.

Her eyes are a little Android-ish. That's not by design, but I'm not going to waste a ton of time staring at them in frustration. Otherwise I think she's good to go. I show some different expressions for Ellen than Miko, as you can see. Ellen has a different personality, so the expressions are going to change. Expect little variations on all of the characters. Here's a comparison of my designs versus the original, 3D characters by Umemaro:
As you can see, the angle of Ellen's face is a bit off, as are the eyes, but these are simply style differences, which I intend to take advantage of. So don't expect a 100% faithful recreation. For the first issue of the comic, I'll only have 5 girls. The next ones I will be working on are the triplets.

 After them, I'll work up the antagonist, Mr. Green, and then I'll be ready to start putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment