Thursday, August 4, 2016

Miko Body

I've finished the initial sketch of Miko's body. It's not everything I had hoped for. The hips could use a bit of tweeking. I think I might be restricting myself too much to the original design of the character and not allowing enough personal style. So this is probably not going to be her final form. Also, you may have noticed the amorphous nature of her feet. I hate doing feet and hands, so I try to avoid them as much as possible (sorry foot-fans). It's something I'll work on when I have to, but until then, it's blob-feet.

(THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!!!)

Next I'll begin work on Ellen's face. I've also started the dialogue and storyboard, so this may be the last full nude that I do for a while as I work on getting the story started.

No comments:

Post a Comment