Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mr. Green

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posts. Green took a bit longer than expected and then there was the weekend and yesterday was a 14-hour work day for me at my day job. The good news is that I've finished the four basic faces for Mr. Green and I'm relatively satisfied with them.

Bottom right (aka Crazy Train Green) took the most time and is the one that bugs me the most. I really should have altered the facial structure to make the grin more pronounced, but I'm behind enough. Hell, as much as I care for this dude, I could have just given him "shade face" throughout the comic, but I think his ridiculous expressions will make for a better story.

I'm hoping to have some time this week to work on a scene or two. Still deciding if I want to use altered versions of the actual background or just quickly mock them up in Inkspace. Guess we'll find out which one I went with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment